***Writing a well written cover letter could be the
between getting a Job Interview and having
your resume end up in
Cover Letter Tips:
1. Have a contact name to address your cover letter.
2. Understand the companies needs.
3. Personalize the cover letter and explain how
your experience will benefit the company.
4. Use the cover letter to emphasize your abilities
that might not be obvious from your resume.
5. Make sure to include your contact information.
6. Check your letter for spelling and grammar mistakes.